Salary: £20,000.00 to £28,000.00 /year
We are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper for a growing accountancy practice based in the Ringwood area.
The accountancy practice has developed a great reputation within the area and continues to grow and expand its services to the Dorset and Hampshire area. Providing a specialist accountancy services to contractors, freelancers and SMEs, and their aim is to become the most respected in this field in the UK.
We’re looking for ambitious and passionate people to join the team ot develop the business and grow their own careers.
Within this role you will be focused on:
- Focusing on client service and meeting the day to day demands of the clients
- Review client records and input into software (typically VT & Xero)
- Preparing and submitting client VAT returns
- Monthly reconciliations
- Data processing and reconciliation
Ideal candidates for the role will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous accounts practice experience or study of a relevant qualification such as AAT’s
- Competence at using computers and in particular excel
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Be personable and a confident communicator
- Be comfortable in managing and overseeing a small team Be a good team player and willing to help others
In return you will receive:
- A base salary based on experience
- Generous holiday entitlement, 25 days plus bank holidays
- Study support
- Death in service cover
- Private medical cover
- Duvet days
- Free Financial advice (pensions, mortgages, investments etc)