Salary: £16,500.00 to £25,000.00 /year
EL8 Recruitment are a Hospitality Recruitment Business that focuses on helping businesses thrive and improve people’s lives by finding them the right jobs.
Established in 2015, we have worked with a great range of clients within the Hospitality Sector, covering Pubs, Hotels, Restaurants and Leisure Parks. We are currently looking to expand our team to help support more clients and ultimately help more people find their right job.
We’re looking for a recruitment administrator to join our team, the role will be to provide various administration duties and support the office, supporting day to day business activities of our recruitment consultants and helping provide a great experience for all our customers.
Recruitment is a demanding job that requires many different skills including sales, marketing, organisation and dedication and passion.
We can teach people the skills of the jobs, but fundamentally for us it’s about you having the right attitude, we’re looking for someone who enjoys dealing with people, likes working to targets and has a hunger to succeed and develop themselves.
Key duties in the role will include:
· Adding vacancies to our system
· Writing job adverts
· Advertising jobs on various job boards and social media
· Sourcing potential people for jobs using Linkedin
· Adding people to our system
· Shortlisting the right people for the jobs from our system
· Calling and registering people for the vacancies
· Assessing peoples skills and experience
· Writing peoples CVs
· Attending client meetings when required
· Achieving registration and CV targets
· Networking at various events
Values and behaviours are important to us and as a business we make sure we operate with pride & integrity, always working as a team and striving to develop and progress, making sure we have plenty of enjoyment and fun along the way. These values are really import to us and we’re looking for people that share them, we have an experienced team here who will help you develop in your career goals and teach you how to be successful in the job.
In return you will receive:
- Base Salary based on experience
- Quartile Bonus Incentive
- Fun Working environment
- Regular Incentive Screens
- Pension Scheme
- 28 Days Holiday
- Structured training and development
If you’re interested, then get in touch with our team on 01202 055359 to find out more.
- Work from home opportunities
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours