Salary: £28,000.00 /year
Shop Manager – 28K – Holiday Park in the New Forest
We’re recruiting for an experienced Shop Manager to join the team of one of the UKs leading Holiday Parks.
Based in the beautiful New Forest down on the South Coast, the park is based in a scenic and tranquil woodland area and boasts a range of services to attract guests, including:
- Indoor & outdoor pool
- Restaurants and bars
- Gym, activities and fitness classes
- Spa, sauna and jacuzzi
- Great evening entertainment
Guests come to visit from all over the UK and abroad and expect the best, the park caters for a range of audiences, from young families looking to keep their children entertained to individuals looking for peaceful and relaxing getaway.
We are looking for a Shop manager to delight guests within their retail shop. Selling a range of food, household and general retail products you will be responsible for:
- Determine the Retail strategy for the Park.
- Liaise with suppliers, and all areas of procurement.
- Be involved with human resources, marketing, logistics, information technology, customer service and finance to ensure the smooth running of all ourpoints of sales.
- Support the senior team to recruit, train and develop the team.
- Work with and mentor your senior team on their store performance.
- Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
- Train all new Managers on the policies and procedures.
- Be responsible for the operations in all our point of sales.
- Maximise profit whilst minimising cost.
- Make decisions on product lines and pricing.
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control.
- Propose orders for new product lines and promotional stock.
- Maintain and develop all systems, procedures and documentation needed to conform to prevailing Health and Safety,
- Food Hygiene and COSHH legislation and confirm with best practice in the industry.
- Working seamlessly with other managers to ensure guests have a great holiday Leading by example; getting stuck in when you need to but delegating to give your team opportunities to shine Retail Manager
Ideally you will be coming from a retail/hospitality background and have experience in retail management.
Our client Is offering
- £28,000 starting salary
- Health Cash Plan
- Bonus Structure
- Holiday Discounts
- We value all applications, however, due to volume numbers we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 we are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.If you would like for information please contact the team at EL8 Recruitment on 01202 055359