Salary: £25,000.00 to £28,000.00 /year
Bookkeeper & Personal Assistant /Wimborne or Romsey / Up to 28K + Benefits
EL8 Recruitment are a specialist Hospitality recruiter working with a well-established independent pub group who are looking for a Bookkeeper / Personal Assistant to the Managing Director.
We are recruiting for a Bookkeeper/Personal Assistant for an independent pub group, who own 4 unique venues across the South of England.
With office space available in either Wimborne or Romsey, you will be responsible for processing and submitting the accounts for the 4 venues and collating all financial information as well as working closely with the Managing Director and assisting them with the growth and development of the business.
We’re looking for an AAT qualified or part-qualified individual, looking to continue their education and work within a dynamic growing business.
Within this role you will be focused on:
- Preparing and submitting client VAT returns
- Monthly reconciliations
- Processing information onto SAGE
- Data processing and reconciliation
- Reviewing company legal requirements
- Ensuring policies and processes are in place
- Deal with pub financial queries
- Work closely with the Managing Director to continue the growth of the business
Ideal candidates for the role will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous accounts/bookkeeping experience
- Competence at using computers and in particular SAGE
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Be personable and a confident communicator
In return you will receive:
- A base salary up to £28,000
- Study support
- Growth & Development opportunities
If you are interested in this position, please send across your most recent CV for consideration.
We value all applications, however, due to volume numbers we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 we are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.