Salary: £26,000.00 /year
Restaurant and Bar Manager- Windermere-Five star Inn with rooms- Live out only-£26,000
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Restaurant and Bar Manager for this luxurious Inn set in the beautiful setting of lake Windermere.
Part of a small, high end group, based in the North of England this 30 bedroom Inn offers outstanding service and stunning food made from all locally sourced, fresh produce.
As a Restaurant and Bar Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing the Food and Beverage Service in the Restaurant
- Training and developing the team
- Overseeing the smooth running of weddings, events, banquets and private dining
- Working closely with the head chef and creating the menus
- Menu costing, budgets, stock control
- Creating a memorable experience for all customers in the restaurant
- Responsible motivating, inspiring and leading a small team of staff
- Monitor tableware to ensure it is presentable to guests
- Recruiting new members of the team
- Handle all guest requests efficiently and professionally
- Working closely with staff members
To be suitable for this role we are looking for:
- Someone that is local to the area or is willing to relocate as accommodation will not be provided.
- Previous supervisory restaurant experience in a 4 star establishment
- Proven experience of running functions and weddings
- Management experience essential, including training and development
- Knowledge of menu costing systems, budgets, stock controls, accounting systems and wage controls.