Salary: £28,000.00 /year
The business is part of an established group who operate a range of small hotels and pubs. The food level is of a good standard and has a well laid out and modern kitchen. They also have a bespoke pizza oven on site, offering a good variety of dishes that are available.
With 10 bedrooms and separate events suite, this venue also carries out a high number of functions including weddings, birthdays, meetings and charity events.
The Deputy Manager role is key to the development and growth of the business with the opportunity for advancement and growth to a General Manager position. This company are looking to recruit a Deputy Manager who can support the General Manager and take ownership of the venue in their absence. You will:
· Assisting with the day to day management of this venue
· Provide leadership and support the business, ensuring that you and your team provide the highest level of service to their guests
· Assist with the recruitment, training and development of your team members
· Follow company guidelines and ensure that the quality level of service and guest experience exceeds expectations
· Assist the General Manager and carry out any additional requirements requested by the business
In return for your service
Ideally having gained managerial / supervisory experience within a similar pub or restaurant environment, you will be able to demonstrate your leadership and development skills. You will:
· Have experience in leading a team
· Knowledge of hotel / rooms, using booking systems
· Have excellent communication skills
· Ideally come from a food focused environment
In return the company are offering a permanent position with a competitive salary between £28,000 to £30,000, as well as:
· Achievable Bonus: Circa £5k – £7k Per Annum
· Accommodation: Ensuite bedroom & shared living / kitchen facilities
· A range of company benefits and good opportunities for further career advancement
If you are interested in this position, please provide an up to date CV or call our office on 01202 055 359.
We value all applications, however, due to volume numbers we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 we are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.