Salary: £30,000.00 /year
Reservations Manager- £30,000- Four Star Hotel- Basingstoke
Stunning hotel situated in the Basingstoke Countryside is currently recruiting for a dedicated and experienced Reservations Manager to lead and nurture this team.
Reporting to the Rooms Division Manager and General Manager you will be responsible for the over all responsibility of the Reservations Department . You will be responsible for a team of 3 full timers and one part timer.
As Reservations Manager duties will include:
- To make sure the highest level of customer services are met
- To make sure that all reservations staff are fully trained and work in a professional and efficient manner
- To be competent and confident in all IT systems
- Working closely with the Personnel Manager And Rooms Division Manager
- To attend and be a proactive member of yield management for the team
- Encourage and nuture new ideas to benefit the development of business and sales
- Update all third party websites
- To attend the monthly financial and rooms divisional meetings
- To effectively plan the departmental rotas
- Train and develop the team
The successful person will need to have worked in the hotel business in Reservations for at least five years and either be a manager or a supervisor.
Excellent group benefits can be offered.