Salary: £25,000.00 /year
ASSISTANT MANAGER – POPULAR PUB – WELL-ESTABLISHED GROUP – BASED IN HERTFORD – CIRCA £25,000 + BENEFITS + ACCOMMODATION AVAILABLE
EL8 Recruitment are a specialist Hospitality recruiter working with this well-established company, specialising in the pub sector.
The Company / Site
We are working with this experienced and long-established pub company who manage a number of venues across the South East / East of the Country. They have a variety of establishments within their portfolio, falling within a range of different brands.
Based on river front, this is a popular traditional pub with a good food on offer, real ales and walking distance from the town centre.
A team who care for their customers and a good mix of locals and visitors, this site has 5 star reviews and an excellent reputation in the area as a great place to visit and to work.
The Assistant Manager role is integral to the success of the business and we are looking to recruit an Assistant Manager who can work closely with the General Manager and be part of the on-site management team. You will:
- Assist with the day to day operation of this venue
- Assist in the recruitment, training and development of your team members, ensuring that they are treated properly and respectfully and fully conversant on the company’s policies & procedures
- Follow company guidelines and ensure that the quality level of service and guest experience exceeds expectations
- Deal with complaints and queries in a professional and efficient manner to ensure that guest satisfaction is met
- Complete local marketing of the business in line with expectations, developing your relationship in the local area and attracting new people to the venue.
- Maintain a high social media presence, ensuring people are aware of all the facilities available
In return for your service
The group will always look to promote internally in the business and with a number of sites in the local area, it is possible to quickly progress your career and complete various management courses. The company are always looking for talent to put themselves forward and this site offers a great opportunity to be noticed. Ideally for this role you will:
- Have experience in managing a team, including restaurant, bar and kitchen staff
- Good drinks experience across beers, lagers, wines and spirits
- Has gained experience within a branded style venue
- Have excellent communication skills
In return the company are offering a permanent position with a competitive salary circa £25,000 as well as:
- Company Benefits & Bonus Scheme
- On-site accommodation is available
- Discounts across the group
- Award winning training
- Great development and progression opportunities
If you are interested in this position, please provide an up to date CV or call our office on 01202 055 359.
We value all applications, however, due to volume numbers we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 we are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.