Salary: £18,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
We are looking for a full or part qualified accountant to join a great opportunity to join a growing accountancy practice in Ringwood.
The business, situated on the outskirts of Ringwood, a short walk from the town centre and close to local amenities are well presented, with meeting rooms, central office area and private office rooms with up to date, modern communication equipment and superfast broadband.
THE ROLE & PERSON
We’re looking for a part qualified or fully qualified account to join the team, working with a small team, you will be integral in dealing with the established client bank of over 750 clients, with a mix of sole traders, partnership and small limited companies with turnover below £5m. You will:
- Work with the senior management team, ensuring customers receive the highest level of service
- Assist and establish relationships with clients, focussed around SME businesses and sole traders
- Help assist in the preparation and finalisation of statutory accounts
- Handle business / personal tax computation and tax returns
- Compile VAT returns
- Online filing of accounts
- Complete client meetings either in the office or at the clients premises’
- Work with the Directors to complete management accounts for sole traders, partnerships and Limited companies
Ideally, we are looking for an experienced accountant who has gained relevant experience with an Accountancy Practice environment and can commute to Ringwood, you will have:
- Fully or part qualified on ACA / ACCA / CA /AAT or qualified by experience
- Experience in dealing with SME businesses, providing accounting support and services to companies
- Excellent attention to detail, both written and verbal
- Client management experience, having held client meetings previously
THE BENEFITS IN RETURN FOR YOUR SERVICE
- A starting salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience
- Salary reviews
- Holiday days
- Extra holidays at Christmas
- Discretionary company bonuses
- 37 hour working week (Monday to Friday)
- Pension scheme
- Free Parking
An immediate start is available for this position and whilst this is a permanent position, the company would consider looking at part-time options for the right individual.
If you are interested in this position and have the required experience, we would recommend submitting your current CV or calling us on 01202 055 359 to discuss and arrange a meeting.
We value all applications, however, due to volume numbers we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 we are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.