Salary: £28,000.00 /year
We are working with a well-known and fast-growing branded chain who have a truly unique product and offering, set in a café style environment.
The group have already opened up over 100 venues across the UK and continue to grow their brand and stores all over the UK.
The business follows strict company brand guidelines, provide full training and support to their site managers but allow the managers to build and drive their business forward. It is anticipated that the venue will generate between £8,000 and £10,000 per week, so good volume experience will be beneficial.
As a Store Manager for this business you will:
- Recruit, train and develop your team
- Ensure company brand standards and legal requirements are fully adhered to
- Deal with customer requirements and handle any issues should they arise
- Review and report on budget performance
- Engage with other employees from the shopping centre
- Control stocks and ordering
As the leader and ambassador for this venue, you will be setting the example for others to follow.
As such we are looking for someone who:
- Has held a supervisory / management position previously
- Has good communication skills, able to follow and relay instructions clearly
- Has an understanding of retail / food outlets
- Has barista training (beneficial)
- Can take responsibility and lead this venue
In return for your commitment, the company are offering:
- Basic Salary (suggested circa £28k)
- Bonus scheme (around 4k)
- Discounts across the group
- Incentive rewards
- This is a fast-growing business with great scope for a wide variety of advancement and groWth and we believe could be a great opportunity for the right individual.
We value all applications, however, due to volume numbers we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients. In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 we are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.