Salary: £25,000.00 /year
Assistant Food and Beverage Manager – Jersey – Four Star Hotel – £25k – Live In
My client is part of the largest hotel group on the Island and their iconic hotel is situated within St Helier, overlooking the yacht marina. The hotel has over 140 rooms and is very busy for events and weddings. The hotel now has a rare opportunity for a F&B Manager to join their team. The right person will be reporting to the F&B manager and will be responsible for two restaurants, four bars, room service and meeting and events, always ensuring exceptional service. This role will suit a self motivated individual with a hands on approach.
- To ensure that each member and guest using the F&B facilities receive the best possible service experience.
- To be proactive in the initiating systems to ensure ever increasing levels of customer service are delivered.
- To deal with customer complaints in an efficient and timely manner.
- To ensure that any rostering complied for the operation is in line with the needs of the business.
- .Effectively manage the induction and probation process of F&B team members.
- To monitor and manage staff performance and capabilities.
- To ensure stock controls exist throughout all outlets with clear accountability at all levels within the department.
- experience in food and beverage service management in quality hotels
- The ability to display excellent guest care skills, leading by example
- A good knowledge of wines & spirits & a passion for fresh, quality food.
- Good financial awareness with a full understanding of food and beverage
- Self-motivation and drive- and be able to motivate others to achieve
- The ability to implement standards, policies and procedures and to monitor and take any necessary action when they fall short.
- Good presentation with an outgoing personality, excellent interpersonal skills, a professional manner and excellent command of written & spoken English
- Opportunity to develop your career
- A competitive salary
- complimentary meals
- Employee discounts throughout the group
- Subsidised accommodation