Salary: £32,000.00 /year
Purchase Ledger Supervisor
This company is one of the fastest growing businesses in their field with over 14 venues currently within the UK and major growth plans in the next few years to grow to in excess to over 40 venues.
With their Head Office in Bournemouth the company are looking to centralise some of their key functions including some of their key finance functions.
As such we are currently looking for a Purchase Ledger Supervisor to join the team.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for all Purchase Ledger operations. Focused on centralising the Purchase Ledger function from their existing 14 venues, you will be instrumental in implementing the required processes and procedures to support their ongoing growth.
Key duties will also include:
- Managing a small team of Purchase Ledger Clerks and forming part of the finance management team
- Oversee the invoice processing system, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Processing BACS payments and preparing cheques
- Liaise with all sites, ensuring transfer and collection of required information
This is a great opportunity to join a very fast growing business and become part of their success. There are excellent opportunities for growth and development as well as planned expansion. They are looking for someone who:
- Has gained supervisory experience within Purchase Ledger
- Gained relevant qualification, AATLevel 3 or above preferred or qualified through experience
- Has excellent attention to detail
- Can communicate with various locations
- Has experience at writing and implementing procedures
The company are offering a competitive salary, circa £28,000, and have a range of benefits including:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company discount schemes across their venues
- New offices
- Company benefits package, pension schemes etc
For further information on this position please send your current CV or feel free to call our office on 01202 055 359