Salary: £50,000.00 /year
General Manager – Flagship Boutique Hotel / Pub with rooms – 3 Million Turnover
EL8 Recruitment are a specialist Hospitality recruiter working with this well-established company, specialising in the pub sector.
We are recruiting for a pub group which consists of circa 20 pubs and hotels across the UK whilst being part of a larger national brand.
The brand is a premium concept with a strong food offering, and all sites have significant investment in their businesses.
We are assisting with the recruitment of one of their flagship venues, a strong performing site that takes an average of £40,000 per week, rising to over £60,000 to £70,000 during peak periods.
The venue offers rooms, large garden area, private function rooms, private dining area and a great bar area. The site is popular with locals and has other hotels in the area which provide a great source of customers.
As a Flagship Manager we are looking for someone to:
- Manage the day to day operation of this venue, full autonomy of running the venue
- Be a visible host, demonstrating leadership through a hands-on approach to service and guest satisfaction
- Provide strategic growth and direction of the business, managing the budgets and reporting on P&L figures
- Recruit, train and develop your team members, ensuring that they are treated properly and respectfully and fully conversant on the company’s policies & procedures
- Follow company guidelines and ensure that the quality level of service and guest experience exceeds expectations
- Market the business in line with expectations, developing your relationship in the local area and attracting new people from the venue
- Develop income generation through functions and events
Ideal candidates will come from a similar background of:
- Working within a premium food offering
- Hotel or Pub management experience
- Experience in dealing with similar volume levels & team size
- A passion for creating a world class customer experience
- A drive to continually improve the develop the site and offering
In return the company are offering:
- Competitive salary circa £50,000 with regular salary reviews, as well as:
- Company Benefits scheme
- Achievable bonus structure
- Parking on site
If you are interested in this position, please provide an up to date CV or call our office on 01202 055 359.
We value all applications, however, due to volume numbers we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 we are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.
- Bonus scheme
- Discounted/free food