Salary: £20.00 to £25.00 /hour
Temporary Finance Manager – Bournemouth Town Centre – Hospitality Industry – 3 to 4 Month Contract £20/£25 Per Hour
EL8 Recruitment support business across the UK Hospitality industry and businesses in the Dorset & Hampshire regions with their recruitment requirements. We work closely with our partners to source and select the best talent available.
This company has been recognised as one of the fastest growing businesses in their field expanding to over 14 venues within the UK and major growth plans in the next few years to grow to in excess to over 40 venues.
With their Head Office in Bournemouth the company are looking to centralise some of their key functions including some of their key finance functions. As such we are currently looking for a Finance Manager to support in the embedding of the finance function along with getting involved in auditing of the business.
This is a great opportunity to join a very fast-growing business and become part of their success. There are excellent opportunities for growth and development as well as planned expansion. They are looking for someone who:
- Professionally qualified accountant or qualified / part-qualified actuary
- Comprehensive understanding and proven experience of the professional practice of internal audit (in either practice or industry).
- A strong track record of developing constructive working relationships with key stakeholders which are collaborative without compromising independence.
- Independent and objective mind set to enable robust challenge to the business at all levels of seniority.
- An excellent communicator (written and verbal) with an ability to tailor approach and method to suit the circumstances and needs of the stakeholder.
- An analytical approach with excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to be innovative.
- Able to manage time well and meet deadlines
- Can accommodate occasional overnight stays away
- Excellent communication skills
- Purposeful analytical skills
- Experienced in all types of reconciliation work
The role is expected to last for 3 to 4 months, however due to the continued expansion of the business there could also be the opportunity for permanent positions in the future depending on the successful candidate
For further information on this position please send your current CV or feel free to call our office on 01202 055 359
We value all applications, however, due to volume numbers we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 we are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.