Salary: £50,000.00 /year
General Manager –Flagship Site – 3 Million Turnover – 10 Rooms
EL8 Recruitment are a specialist Hospitality recruiter working with this well-established company, specialising in the pub sector.
We are recruiting for a pub group which is a premium concept with a strong food offering, great rooms, event space and stunning bar area.
The site is a flagship, delivering an average of £40,000 per week, rising to over £60,000 to £70,000 during peak periods.
As a flagship General Manager we are looking for someone to:
- Manage the day to day operation of this venue, full autonomy of running the venue
- Be a visible host, demonstrating leadership through a hands-on approach to service and guest satisfaction
- Provide strategic growth and direction of the business, managing the budgets and reporting on P&L figures
- Recruit, train and develop your team members, ensuring that they are treated properly and respectfully and fully conversant on the company’s policies & procedures
- Follow company guidelines and ensure that the quality level of service and guest experience exceeds expectations
- Market the business in line with expectations, developing your relationship in the local area and attracting new people from the venue
- Develop income generation through functions and events
In return the company are offering:
- Competitive salary circa £50,000 with regular salary reviews, as well as:
- Company Benefits scheme
- Achievable bonus structure
- Parking on site
If you are interested in this position, please provide an up to date CV or call our office on 01202 055 359.
We value all applications, however, due to volume numbers we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 we are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours