Salary: £30,000.00 /year
Food and Beverage Service Manager – Ascot – 30k – Live In Available
This outstanding four star hotel is set within over two hundred acres of parkland and is well known for its five star service. The hotel has luxurious guest rooms and suites, polo grounds, stables and a spa. The hotel maintains a strong ‘green’ policy, as does the kitchen team where local quality suppliers are a priority. Award-winning cuisine is offered in their restaurant. The hotel now has a rare opportunity for a F&B Service Manager to work within the Drawing Room to ensure the exceptional service of Afternoon Tea and all day dining throughout the Drawing Room,Bar and Terrace.
- ·Manage and deliver an effective training and development system for the team to ensure that they meet their require standards and develop in their roles
- .Support the Drawing Room Assistant and Manger in their absence
- Guarantee that the highest standard of service and product is delivered is delivered to our guests at all times throughout the Bar and Drawing Room.
- Have a high level of presence within the department and be confident in communicating with guests to ensure that their expectations are met and exceeded.
- Care for the welfare of the team and discuss with the superior areas that may require attention.
- ·Assist in ensuring that the team aim to achieve financial targets whilst maintaining a cost conscious approach.
- Lead by example through a ‘hands on’ approach in order to motivate and coach the team to excel on a daily basis.
- 5 star hotel experience preferred
- Passion for delivering a 5* service
- Experience with supervising a team
- Food and wine knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Complaint handling/Problem solving
• 50% F&B discount at selected restaurants within the group
• Very generous Employee Introductory Scheme offered
• Team members’ awards and incentives schemes
• Contributory pension scheme entitlement from date of commencement
• Life assurance cover for all team members
• Uniform laundered complimentary
• Complimentary meals whilst on duty at our team members’ restaurants
• Complimentary Internet at allocated computers in team areas
• Cycle to work Scheme
• Occupational Health, including subsidized massage treatments and health clinics
• Complimentary Eye Test for VDU users
• Access to a discount platform offering over 800 different retailers and restaurants