Salary: £35,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year
This company has been recognised as one of the fastest growing businesses in their field expanding to over 14 venues within the UK and major growth plans in the next few years to grow to in excess to over 40 venues.
With their Head Office in Bournemouth the company are looking to centralise some of their key functions including some of their key finance functions. As such we are currently looking for a Financial Accountant to report into the Group Financial controller, providing support with financial services and accounting.
Within this role you will be expected to:
- The successful candidate will need to be familiar with recent Auditing standards.
- Lead the annual reporting and accounts for audit
- Ensuring the statutory reporting is within government regulations and there is an appropriate financial control environment
- Reporting on cash flow, quarterly VAT returns and month end balance sheets
- Whilst handling the integrity of the financial data, lead and manage the system based accounting service
- Develop and maximise the use of the system working alongside the Head of Finance and liaising with the Information Systems Department
- Line managea Financial Assistant, guiding with training and on the job coaching
- Ad hoc management accounting
For this Financial Accountant role in Bournemouth we are looking for someone with relevant qualifications such as ACCA, ACA or CIMA, if you are coming from a practice background it would be an advantage
In Return you will receive:
Base Salary based on Experience – £35000 – £45000
Various Employer Benefits
For further information on this position please send your current CV or feel free to call our office on 01202 055 359
We value all applications, however, due to volume numbers we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 we are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.