Salary: £22,000.00 /year
Night Manager- Four Star Hotel- Windsor- £22,000
We are recruiting for a Night Manager for a 4-star hotel based in Windsor.
As Night Manager your responsibility will be to ensure the smooth running of the hotel at night, taking over the running of the hotel with a focus on the ensuing guests are well looked after with great customer service, night audits, making the hotel ready for the day ahead and naturally the safety and security of hotel staff and its guests.
The key areas you will get involved in include:
- Ensure smooth running of the evening food and beverages
- Helping with late arrivals or early departures
- You will ensure all meeting and event rooms are ready for the next day
- Carrying out general cleaning duties to create fantastic memories for our guests.
- Manage the departmental manpower and operating costs in line with budget ensuring targeted profit contributions are achieved
- Training and develop your team, upskilling and creating capabilities of your team, ensuring that every team member feels valued and engaged.
- You will work to manage the care and replacement of equipment, ensuring high standards of Health and Safety in all activities undertaken.
We’re looking for talented and passionate individuals and the ideal successful Night Manager will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a hotel or similar hospitality environment
- Be confident in serving delivering exceptional customer service
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to lead a team
- Take ownership and responsibility
- Deal with customer queries and complaints and resolve these in the right way to deliver a great customer experience
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Be well presented and have excellent communication skills
- Competent use of computers and EPOS software
In return you will be offered
- Competitive Salary
- Meals on duty
- Staff recognition awards
- Discounted stays at other hotels in the group
- Various other company benefits