Salary: £26,590.00 /year
Food and Beverage Service Manager- Ascot- £26,590- Would suit a supervisor
Five star hotel , situated in the Ascot area with an outstanding reputation for service and excellence.
This wonderful hotel, part of an elite collection of hotels offers excellent potential to develop within this worldwide collection of hotels.
We are currently recruiting for a Food and Beverage Services Manager for the management of this relaxed and rustic style of restaurant.
This role would suit someone who is currently a Restaurant Supervisor in a high calibre establishment and understands how to provide a level of five star service.
As Food and Beverage Services Manager you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Managing and delivering training and development for this department
- Providing a high level of service in the Restaurant at all times
- Offering exceptional experience to all guests
- Recruiting and training
- Genuine passion for Food and Beverage
- Upselling to guests
- Create memorable experiences
Benefits provided include:
- Complimentary nights with breakfast
- 50% F&B discount at selected restaurants
- Very generous Employee Introductory Scheme offered
- Team members’ awards and incentives schemes
- Contributory pension scheme entitlement from date of commencement
- Life assurance cover for all team members
- Uniform laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty at our team members’ restaurants
- Complimentary Internet at allocated computers in team areas
- Online benefits system offering discounts and rewards
- Occupational Health, including subsidised massage treatments and health clinics
- Complimentary Eye Test for VDU users