London, Greater London
Salary: £32,500.00 /year
Hotel Controller- Central London- Four star Hotel- £32,500 plus benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Hotel Controller for this iconic four star hotel situated in Central London.
As Hotel Controller you will be responsible for managing all hotel revenue but mainly concentrating on the Food and Beverage and Kitchen departments.
You will report directly to the Cluster Financial Controller and manage a small team which will include an Accounts Supervisor, Accounts Assistant and Storeman.
Duties for this role will include the following:
- Auditing the daily business, ensuring that revenue control policies and procedures are fully implemented in all departments.
- Ensuring that all expenditure is controlled and managed via the Company procurement system according to Company purchasing policies, procedures and standards.
- Producing accurate revenue forecasts in liaison with relevant line managers
- Liasing with the F & B Manager and Head Chef ensuring that there is an effective system of Food & Beverage Control
- Reviewing rotas and payroll costs and variances with HR to ensure accurate wage forecasts
- Completing month end control tasks and procedures as scheduled
- Managing an Accounts Supervisor & Accounts Assistant and a Storeman, ensuring the team are trained and developed to be fully competent and compliant.
- Reviewing the overall performance of the hotel in liaison with the senior management team on a monthly basis and report via the Business Review Meeting process.
- Carrying out Duty Management on a rota basis
To be suitable for this role we are looking for the following:
- Two years experience at a Supervisory level
- Knowledge of Food and Beverage procedures , stock inventories and Reception and Night Audit
- Someone that can work under pressure and has excellent attention to detail
- Duty Management experience
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Good people management skills
Excellent benefits will be provided with this role including:
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays, increasing after 2 years
- An additional paid day off for your birthday
- % Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Health care after 6 months
- Complimentary Life assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme EAP
- Smart Uniform or free dry cleaning of own work suits
- Various incentives and rewards based on performance
- Annual staff party
- Regular employee appreciation events
- Discounted membership of onsite Health Clubs & Spas
- Family & Friends Accommodation rates at all hotels in the group
- Opportunities for training and development & recognising your potential
Please note this role will also include hotel Duty Management shifts as part of the role