Salary: £45,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year
FLAGSHIP GENERAL MANAGER –YORKSHIRE LOCATION – PART OF A RAPIDLY EXPANDING GROUP – £10M TURNOVER VENUE – CIRCA £50,000 + BONUS & BENEFITS
EL8 Recruitment are a Specialist Hospitality Recruiter working with this fast-growing company who are looking to recruit a General Manager to oversee one of their flagship venues based on the coast of Yorkshire.
The company is a very fast-growing group with a highly experienced leadership team and strong financial backing. There is continuous growth and development planned across the UK and as such great opportunities for development, with an aim to double their existing size in the next 2 years.
We are looking for someone to lead the flagship venue, overseeing a site that generates in excess of £10m per annum, you will be responsible for a team of circa 80 staff and 6 Department Heads. You will:
- Manage the operational control of the entire business, ensuring the smooth running of each department
- Work closely with Head Office and the Head Office Sales Team to keep up to date with all special offers
- Work closely with the local community, promoting tourism to the area
- Ensure guest satisfaction through high quality service
- Ensure daily briefings and job allocations are carried out
- Ensure all systems and processes are up-to-date and are regularly reviewed
- Team management to include, employee relations, absence management, training and development and employee engagement, and rota management
- Ensure the purchasing of all supplies, stock and equipment are within budgeted guidelines
- Remotely deal with the satellite site and organise inspections on a regular basis
IN RETURN FOR YOUR SERVICE
We are looking for someone with previous complex management experience, ideally within the Holiday Park, Leisure or multi-site venue environment, you will have previous people management skills, sales experience and a strong grasp of budgetary figures and controls. You will have:
- Organisational and communication skills
- Experience at promoting and marketing
- A genuine interest in your guests and the people you work with
- Passion for delivering exceptional guest service.
- The ability to work under pressure and to multi-task
- Strong eye for detail
The position offers excellent opportunities within the group for advancement. They will also provide excellent ongoing support in your role, there is also:
- A starting salary of circa £50,000 (DOE)
- Company Benefits including; Pension, Healthcare, Holiday allowance
- Bonus Scheme opportunity – circa 10%
If you are interested in this position, please send across your most recent CV for consideration.
We value all applications, however, due to volume numbers we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 we are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.
- Bonus scheme