Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £29,000.00 /year
Food and Beverage Manager- £29,000- Milton Keynes- Hotel and Resort
Our client is a Resort situated outside of Milton Keynes and offering accommodation, spa restaurant and hotel. The hotel has 101 bedrooms and boast a 4 Star rating.
We are currently recruiting a Food and Beverage Manager to join the fantastic Food and Beverage Management team at this wonderful resort.
As a Food and Beverage Manager you will be responsible for day to day running of the Operations department. As Food and Beverage manager your key focus will be revenue generation , budgeting, using the P&L to make positive changes. You will also be responsible for menu development and work closely with the Operations Manager and Head Chef.
Duties for Beverage Manager will include:
- Cost control and pricing, recruitment and training, Rota for department including duty manager. Represent department weekly operation meeting, chair department staff meeting.
- Review staff performance and set target.
- Perform duty manager role when required.
- Budget and pay roll control for department.
- Stock purchase for department and involve in monthly stock audit providing all allowances on regular basis.
- Setting up of conferences and Events
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Up selling
- Company discounts on food, drinks and accommodation
- Bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Long service awards
- Free meals
- Free park
- Health cash plan
This is a live out role so will are looking for people that are willing to relocate or who live locally and can commute.