New Barnet, Greater London
Salary: £22,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year
ASSISTANT MANAGER – POPULAR PUB – NEW BARNET 24K – ACCOMMODATION AVAILABLE
EL8 Recruitment are a specialist Hospitality recruiter working with this well-established company, specialising in the pub sector.
We’re looking for a talented Assistant Manager to work in this busy high street-based pub in New Barnet.
This pub group are well known and offer great development for their staff, offering popular town centre venues, offering customers a fun and entertaining venue that has a good team, excellent food offering and relaxed atmosphere with a good mix of sport, live entertainment and regular events.
It is a well-managed establishment, a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their management career in a well-established, award winning business who heavily invest in the development of their staff
The Assistant Manager role is integral to the success of the business and we are looking to recruit an Assistant Manager who can work closely with the General Manager and be part of the on-site management team. You will:
- Assist with the day to day operation of this venue
- Assist in the recruitment, training and development of your team members, ensuring that they are treated properly and respectfully and fully conversant on the company’s policies & procedures
- Follow company guidelines and ensure that the quality level of service and guest experience exceeds expectations
- Deal with complaints and queries in a professional and efficient manner to ensure that guest satisfaction is met
- Complete local marketing of the business in line with expectations, developing your relationship in the local area and attracting new people to the venue.
- Maintain a high social media presence, ensuring people are aware of all the facilities available
In return for your service
- Live In Available
- Base Salary up to 24K
- Company Benefits & Bonus Scheme
- On-site accommodation is available
- Discounts across the group
- Award winning training
We value all applications, however, due to volume numbers we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 we are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.