Salary: £60,000.00 /year
Cluster Revenue Manager- Regional Role- South West- Up to £60k
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Cluster Revenue Manager for this collection of boutique hotels situated in Cheltenham, Bath and Windsor. These are some of the most prestigious hotels in these areas and require dedication, a wealth of experience and commitment.
As a Cluster Revenue Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Maximising Revenue
- Maximising market share and profits for the three hotels
- Inventory control
- Sales and pricing
- Demand analysis
- Ensure the highest standards of revenue management are maintained
- Implement strategies
- Analyse and identify historical, current and future trends
- Comply weekly and monthly forecasts
- Achieve and set objectives
- Prepare annual budgets
- To chair revenue meetings
To be successful for this role you will need to have a proven track record in Revenue Management within Hotels. It would be advantageous if you have experience of dealing with a multi site venue and have managed a large team.
It is essential that you drive and have your own car as travelling between hotels is essential.
- 20% Bonus Scheme
- Private Family Health Care
- Pension Scheme
- Worldwide Accor Benefit Program
- F&B Discount at any hotel in the group
- Free meals on duty and uniforms provided