Horsham, West Sussex
Salary: £30,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
General Manager Required for well-established pub group – Strong Community Location – Fantastic Character Venue – Competitive Salary & Accommodation available
We are looking to secure the services of an experienced General Manager to manage the operational performance of this well-established Pub based near Horsham.
Working for a well-established brand, the group have a number of managed houses across the South of England and have an excellent reputation as an employer. They offer excellent career development and progression as well as allowing their General Managers the autonomy needed to promote and grow their site.
This is a beautiful site with a well-established customer base with a circa turnover of £20k per week. The interior has an old-style feel with wooden beams, plenty of character and history. This is a popular site with the local community and people visiting the area. The menu is classic pub food with good quality fresh food offerings from a well-planned company menu.
As General Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day operations and developing the business, engagement with the local community is a key part of this role and you will:
- Take full responsibility for this site, ensuring all service standards are up held and delivered across the venue
- Manage and develop the team with a focus on service and delivery
- Establish a continued relationship within the local community, providing a smooth transition of management
- Understand and keep up to date with the local competition in the market and respond to changes of strategy as required
- Control costs and budgets for the venue
- Implement brand standards across the business
In Return you will receive:
- A highly competitive salary Circa 33K based on experience
- Accommodation available on-site
- 48 hour contract
- Various company bonus schemes, including a performance bonus and an end of year operating profit bonus
- 30 days annual holiday, increasing annually
- Various company benefits including pension, healthcare etc
- Company awards and recognition schemes
For full information please contact one of our experienced consultants on 01202 055359
We value all applications, however, due to volume numbers we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 we are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.