Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER – PREMIUM 4-STAR HOTEL – PART OF A HIGH-QUALITY GROUP – EXCELLENT CAREER PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES – MILTON KEYNES – CIRCA £30,000 + BENEFITS
EL8 Recruitment are a specialist Hospitality recruiter working with this well-established company who are looking to recruit a Food & Beverage Manager for their hotel.
Part of a well-established group, this venue is a modern hotel with circa 100 rooms and a number of function and event suites. The hotel has a full range of facilities, including great leisure facilities, award winning restaurant and an established team who deliver excellent customer service.
Well situated close to the busy town of Milton Keynes, this hotel offers a great working environment and excellent development opportunities with a good and reputable employer.
We are looking for someone to lead the Food & Beverage operation for this venue and form part of the on-site leadership team, reporting to the General Manager. The role requires:
- Ensure guest satisfaction through high quality service
- Review operating processes and plan ways to improve the standards in the F&B operations
- Ensure daily briefings and job allocations are carried out
- Take financial responsibility for the department, understanding budgets, targets and costs
- Ensure all systems and processes are up-to-date and are regularly reviewed
- Team management to include, employee relations, absence management, training and development and employee engagement, and rota management
- Ensure the purchasing of all supplies, stock and equipment is within budgeted guidelines
- Manage beverage and food gross profit
IN RETURN FOR YOUR SERVICE
We are looking for someone with previous experience within a Hotel F&B leadership position, you will have previous people management skills and ideally come from a premium branded hotel. You will have:
- A genuine interest in your guests and the people you work with
- Passion for delivering exceptional guest service
- Great knowledge of food and drink, ideally with a WSET qualification
- The ability to work under pressure and to multitask
- Strong eye for detail
- Exceptional communication skills, liaising across all departments of the hotel
The position offers excellent opportunities within the group for advancement and progression, with new purchases planned on the horizon. They will also provide excellent training and support in your role, there is also:
- A competitive salary of circa £30,000
- Company Benefits including; Pension, Healthcare, Holiday allowance
- Uniform provided
This is a live-out position and you would need access to transport.
If you are interested in this position, please send across your most recent CV for consideration.
We value all applications, however, due to volume numbers we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 we are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.