Salary: £35,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year
HOLIDAY COMPLEX COMMERCIAL MANAGER – ISLE OF WIGHT – WELL ESTABLISHED HOLIDAY PARK GROUP – COMPETITIVE SALARY & BENEFITS
EL8 Recruitment are a specialist Hospitality recruiter working with an established holiday park company who are recruiting a Complex Commercial Manager for one of their high-profile venues on the Isle of Wight.
This park operator has been in the market for over 10 years and have parks located across the UK. Each park is unique and set in ideal holiday locations.
The company have the vision of creating the holiday park for the next generation, creating a premium destination venue which offers a balance between modern and traditional, to create a wonderful experience for their guests.
Set on the Isle of Wight, this venue has in-excess of 450 lodges and statics and a small touring aspect to the park. There are full leisure facilities, including pool, bar, restaurant, café, shops and arcade
Working closely with the General Manager, you will be responsible for all on-site F&B, Retail, Leisure and Entertainment aspects of the venue.
This role will have a number of direct reports coming into you and you will be responsible for the strategic growth and development of these departments, your role will include:
- Work closely with the General Manager leading the operation of the park and developing your department heads
- Work closely with Head Office and the Head Office Sales team to keep up to date with all special offers
- Identify and create solutions regarding driving business, maintaining and expanding guest interest in the park and leading service delivery for the venue
- Tightly control your budget requirements, ensuring you take full accountability for results
- Delegate responsibilities to your team members, ensuring all employees work together to achieve the best results possible
- Quickly identify and resolve any issues, ensuring guest satisfaction is maintained
IN RETURN FOR YOUR SERVICE
We are looking for someone with a good level of management exposure, ideally within the Holiday Park, Leisure or Hospitality sectors. You will have proven people management skills, sales experience and a strong grasp of budgetary figures and controls. You will have:
- Organisational and communication skills
- Experience at promoting and marketing
- A genuine interest in your guests and the people you work with
- Passion for delivering exceptional guest service
- The ability to work under pressure and to multi-task
- Strong eye for detail
The position offers excellent opportunities within the group for advancement. They will also provide excellent ongoing support in your role, there is also:
- A negotiable salary (circa £35,000 – £40,000)
- Company Benefits including; Pension, Healthcare, Holiday allowance, bonus
- Accommodation assistance can be arranged
If you are interested in this position, please send across your most recent CV for consideration.
We value all applications, however, due to volume numbers we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 we are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.
- Bonus scheme