Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: £35,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year
Finance Analyst – £45,000
We’re working with a hospitality business who has a number of sites across the UK and are looking for a talented Finance Analyst to join their management.
Within this role you will be working with the senior management team, within the finance department, working on ensuring the business makes the correct strategic and operational decisions.
The company operate sites across the UK and each business will have its own unique challenges, we are looking for someone who has a passion for hospitality and understands the sector.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Financial analysis and insight of the business
- Long term business management
- Data Analysis
- Creation of monthly and quartile reports
- Ensuring value across business spend
- Reporting to the board
- Industry and competitor analysis and insights
- Internal stakeholder management
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- Qualified by experience or ACA / CIMA / ACCA qualification advantageous
- Proactive and inquisitive
- A strong drive for results
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Commercially astute
- Passion for hospitality and a service led environment
- Excellent Excel skills and experience – Excel / Power BI.
- Strong analytical mind, a keen problem solver and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement.
- Ability and willingness to both challenge and support colleagues
We value all applications, however, due to volume numbers we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 we are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.