New Forest, Hampshire
Salary: £34,000.00 /year
We’re recruiting for an experienced Restaurant Manager to join the team of one of the UKs leading Holiday Venues.
Based in the beautiful New Forest down on the South Coast, the park is based in a scenic and tranquil woodland area and boasts a range of services to attract guests, including:
- Indoor & outdoor pool
- Restaurants and bars
- Gym, activities and fitness classes
- Spa, sauna and jacuzzi
- Great evening entertainment
Guests come to visit from all over the UK and abroad and expect the best, the park caters for a range of audiences, from young families looking to keep their children entertained to individuals looking for peaceful and relaxing getaway.
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager to take over the running of the parks branded Restaurant, you will report in to the Parks Manager and be responsible the day to day running of this restaurant, managing over 25 staff (mix of full time & part time) to ensure guests receive a great customer experience.
Ideal candidates will be able to display:
- Experience in leading and motivating a team to deliver great customer service
- Knowledge of working within a branded food environment
- Experience of working within a similar hospitality environment
- A passion for creating and delivering challenging business objectives
- A proven track record of training and developing a team
This is a hands-on role and due to the nature of the working within a Holiday park we are looking for a leader that will get involved with their team and lead from the front. The Park as high standards and expects its management team to share these.
In return you will get a range of benefits
- A highly competitive base salary of £34,000
- Bonus Structure
- Various Group Benefits
- Great potential career progression
We value all applications, however, due to volume numbers we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients. In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 we are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.