Salary: £25,000.00 /year
Food and Beverage Manager- Alderney- Live in included- Stunning location-Great opportunity
Situated 30 miles of the coast of Northern France Beautiful hotel situated in the small island of Alderney off the coast of Guernsey is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Food and Beverage Manager to join this wonderful hotel.
Are you looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life and want to live and work in a peaceful, seaside location? There this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
As Food and Beverage Manager you will be doing the following:
- Controlling all costing in the Food and beverage department
- Revenue generation to ensure all departments are met
- Duty Management shifts
- Staff recruiting, training and development
- Payroll, appraisals and disciplinaries
- You will be responsible for a steak House, Fine dining restaurant, Pub and a Bed and breakfast which is a short walk from the hotel
For this role we are looking for someone that is happy to live and work on a small island and has a strong back ground in a Food and Beverage Management position in a busy establishment. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible and someone that can look forward to 2020 and look at opportunities to grow the business.
The interview process will take face by a telephone interview or by skype interview then the process can be very quick. You will need to be able to pay for your own flight to the island and after three months probation this will get reimbursed.
Accommodation will be provided which will be included in the salary package.