Salary: £20,000.00 to £100,000.00 /year
EL8 Recruitment are a Specialist Hospitality recruiter and we’re working with one of the UKs leading Holiday Park businesses in the UK to find talented and passionate Sales Managers.
We’re on the search for a passionate and experienced Sales Manager to work within holiday home sales and join the team of this highly successful and well-known band based in Dorset.
You will be instrumental in delivering holiday home sales with the Park and work with senior management to continually develop the parks reputation to attract and retain new customers.
As you might expect within a sales position you will be expected to:
· Deliver monthly and yearly income targets though proactive sales
· Work with the marketing team and central sales offices to maximise opportunities
· Take cold and warm leads and progress them
· Ensure you understand and sell the holiday home investment model
· Work with Park Management to ensure correct stock management
· Importantly sell in the right way, making sure your compliant with the park’s standards.
· Work to targets and set goals for the business and team
· Drive referral business through great customer interactions
· Ideal candidates will come from a similar, targeted sales background, ideally within the Holiday Home sales market.
· Used to working to targets and be able to develop and create pipeline business
· Have keen attention to detail and be a strong communicator
· Be able take ownership of the sales process and ensure customers have a great customer experience
· Experience in selling luxury or high value lifestyle products
· Strong negotiation skills
· Ability to communicate at all levels
· Used to working under own supervision
In return you will receive
· Base Salary based on experience 20/40K
· Competitive Bonus Structure (OTE 70/100K)
· Various Employee Benefits
· 28/33 Days of per year
· Company Pension
We value all applications, however, due to volume numbers we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 we are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.
- Bonus scheme