Salary: £45,000.00 to £55,000.00 /year
SALES & REVENUE MANAGER – PREMIUM HOTEL GROUP – 5-STAR VENUE – NEAR BRACKNELL – COMPETITIVE SALARY + BENEFITS
An opportunity has arisen for a Sales & Revenue Manager to join part of the management team at this high end, well respected hotel venue based close to Bracknell with excellent links to London.
As part of the senior management team for the venue, you will hold a leadership role and be responsible for maximizing sales opportunities and profitability across all revenue streams for the business. You will:
- Work closely with the General Manager and set expectations and pricing strategy to deliver maximum revenue against forecast targets and budgets
- Report performance to board, identifying areas for improvement
- Manage and motivate the on-site sales team
- Support sales executives through guidance and leadership
- Liaise with high profile clients, providing a professional service and ensuring their expectations are met
- Deliver company strategy and philosophy for all events and functions at the hotel
- Provide full cost analysis against business on the books and relevant financial packs for the business
- Ensure consistent and multiple revenue streams for the business
- Utilise calendar systems, planning a minimum 6 months in advance
- Recruit, train and develop members of the sales team
This is a senior position within the business and previous Sales / Revenue management experience is essential, you will also:
- Gained experience within a luxury hotel environment
- Take responsibility and ownership of your department
- Have led a team
- Have extensive coaching and motivating experience
- Have exceptional attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UK’s leading venues and delivering exceptional service to guests and colleagues. In return for your service there is:
- A very competitive salary, circa £55,000 (doe)
- Full access to discounts across the group
- Free parking & meals on duty
- Development opportunities
- Full range of company benefits
If you’d like to be considered for this role please submit a current CV for consideration.
We value all applications, however, due to volume numbers we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 we are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.