Salary: £30,000.00 /year
HR Manager – Jersey – Fantastic Opportunity – £30k – One bed Flat
Our client is one of Jerseys leading Hotel groups. This hotel has over 250 bedrooms, 28 self catering suites, restaurants and extensive bar facilities. There are fantastic indoor leisure facilities for families and adults. The group now has a rare opportunity for a dynamic HR Manager to join the Management team. This role will be reporting directly to the GM and responsible for the daily HR of all the staff (around 170), many of whom live in. We are looking for a passionate HR Manager wo look after their team members through the whole stage of their employment.
- Supporting all Managers and HOD’s with regard to recruitment and selection, induction and training.
- Manage weekly payroll, reports and forecasting and budgets
- ensuring all files are up to date and accurate
- work with schools and colleges to offer work experience and placements
- Duty Management of the hotel
- Previous experience of HR, ideally in a hotel
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Creative and Resourceful
- Good Communication and presentation skills
- Must be able to influence
- Commercially aware
- Excellent time management skills
- Great career development opportunities
- Every day is different!
- One bedroom flat provided with heavily subsided rent
- Discounted accommodation rates through the group
This is a fantastic role within a beautiful hotel working for a well established hotel group.