Salary: £40,000.00 to £70,000.00 /year
EL8 Recruitment are a specialist in the Hospitality sector, we are currently working with a leading Holiday Park brand who are looking for strong General Managers in the South West region, particularly in the Cornwall / Devon or Dorset areas.
We are looking for a talented leader who has a strong background in delivering challenging sales objectives whilst managing operations of a leisure complex.
You will have full accountability for the day to day running of one of their busy holiday park, ensuring you deliver a wide range of objects across sales, service and audit.
Our client is focused on increasing the sales of their homes at the park and as such are ideally looking for someone that has a background within luxury home/static home sales or from a similar high value/luxury background.
You will be leading the sales team along with the support of the Head Office team to dramatically increase sales and drive the parks profitability.
As well as driving the revenue though sales, we need a strong operator who can ensure the team deliver the service across the site, ensuring guests have a great experience and in turn developing the parks proposition.
Key Duties include:
· Maximising all areas of financial performance and guest satisfaction
· Ensure all departments achieve gross profit targets set by the Company
· Leading the team to identify and act on all cross-selling opportunities
· Full day to day accountability the running of the park
· Networking in local community
· Delivering to budgets and
· To ensure that all departments operate within agreed financial and staff cost budgets
· Ensure compliance in all areas of health and safety and human resources
· Comply with all legislation with regards to the running of the park
· Be responsible for the good reputation of the Company
Rewards and packages:
Salary will be based on experience
Competitive Base Salary
Various work and leisure benefits
If you are looking to join one of the UKs fastest growing industries in the hospitality sector, then get in touch and our team will be more than happy to discuss the role with you.
- Bonus scheme